Friday, September 18, 2009

sincronicity

this event happened when i started writing this blog, I had different ideas on the subject, bits of information and traveling a train (A400) i met Arpadi S. so we started talking on different subjects.

i was telling him about my observation on the urge of the matter for complexity and all of a sudden he opposed this to entropy. In that moment it was clear for both of us the conclusion it emerged : Life is the anti-entropy force in the universe.

so i started writing to myself and eventually reached the conclusion that i should put it in a blog. When i was completing the questioner this is what happened to me



now ... the synchronicity moment ... I am born on 09/17/1981 and the format date is helping me complete this questionnaire by giving me the example 09/17/1976 ... what are the chances for that to happen ???

I google for "1976 anti entropy" and the result was and still is
http://www.eoht.info/page/Anti-entropy

and i find out about this guy Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
who was writing 50 years ago about the exact same thing and reaching the exact same conclusions.

!!!!!!!!!! SO HERE IS YOUR SYNCHRONICITY !!!!!!!!!!

to this day i have read nothing from him, constructing this page i reopened old pages and my eyes dropped and read only one paragraph :
“The day will come when, after harnessing space, the winds, the tides, and gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, we shall have discovered fire.’ ("The Evolution of Chastity," in Toward the Future, 1936, XI, 86-87)

before that, today I was writing as the description of my blog
"... what else can be said :) other than love is the universal solution ...

let's apply the equation of love to the crises of energy loss ... maybe this will be the anti entropy :)"


in the end I need to make a confession ... I realize now why it took me so much time to write about this : it is very had to give up one's ego ... one's desire for unicity ... I am still limited in my capacity to accept and understand the truth ...

No comments:

Post a Comment