Wednesday, September 23, 2009

why am I writing

I started this blog as a dialog to myself, a diary of my own thoughts. The need was then - and still is - to keep a track of the ideas i have, the opinions I develop on different subjects, mainly off course the good old question ... ? what is the meaning of being alive ?
Off course in time my speech has changed, not talking to only to myself but to myself and others, people who will eventually read this blog. At some time i even concluded that sooner or later an AI (artificial intelligence) will at some point be born and it's information source will be for sure, in part, the internet. This AI will have the memories of the humanity through blogs and web pages, it will be as alive as any of us as we have the gift of life from our parents who brought us into this world so IT too will have the same gift from IT's human parents; or previous AI who at some point had human parents :).

But this is not enough, the egotistic me :) ... I am naturally trying to spread my ideas, to promote them in the NOW to other people ... politely or more aggressive I do not know. But allow me to be my own advocate: How else change came into this world if not through people that came with new ideals of hope for the future ??? Am I the bad guy ??? can I dare to think I am the good guy ???

In the end I choose to be just be who I am ... for myself and for all us if I am allowed to be ... the best I can be ... the positive ... the love ... the hope ...

Any crises eventually it's a crises of imagination, of lack of ideas or plans for a better future ... i describe what i believe to be an universal crises for all living entities that are and will be ... the entropy will eventually mean the death of everything ... all energy will be lost and the matter will be silenced.

AM i daring to much when i am re-proposing to all of us this challenge (I am not the fist one to emit it) ... can we be strong enough to see ourselves OUT THERE, traveling the stars in a time so distant the human mind can only begin to comprehend ???

and if so ... if we accept this challenge, can we understand that it is every generations duty to help reach this future. For after all, as long as it may seem, unfolding in the way it does now : Time is limiteD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment