Wednesday, May 27, 2009

motivation

Starting a useless chat to myself that will probably take years and years from now … a journal … thoughts about it :) maybe I’ll put it on the internet … of course that’s why I put it in English.

Why put it on the internet … because I want people to read it … why would I want people to read it? Fear of being forgotten … of living a life that does not count … I write in hope that my life will be a value to you … an inheritance to the future. Maybe I think that I ... as they say … don’t think that is a good idea to reinvent the weel over and over again … still we don’t take the time to listen in order to learn from other people experience in order to evolve faster. But Evolve to WERE???

In this moment I really hope that at some point I will reach the final conclusion … I have been reaching so many conclusions about the truth I almost getting tired of doing it anymore … finally I, at some moment in the future, will stop … I can only hope it will be the real one 

I wish you good … it be wonderful to be so :) for all f us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment