Wednesday, May 27, 2009

what is our part in our life

04 04 2008

Everything I have it was given to me, for I was not born an empty vessel but full of abilities. Is God who gave me my gifts to use on this earth, and only under his continuous blessing have I been able to master them! For we are not alone in our struggle to succeed as humans!
~~~ Whatever is success and succeeding, it brings us happiness at a level that can not be questioned. Without sinning in my mind, I feel I have to ask the questions:”what is our aport in the realization of our destiny?”, as without doubt from birth we are given the potential of our abilities and with the force of God (weather we accept it or not, weather we realize it or not) we are proceeding in developing some of them. For I am sure we have many and we have the cotangential to develop them all. Why on the other hand we do not have them all? This could be natural as only God is absolute and it is not for humans to have the potential to develop all gifts in the same time, nor do I think is possible to develop in the same time in all directions, nor do I think we would have time in life period to do it (could this be a motivation for reincarnation).
And if God is allowing me to think it I will say it, we are given more potential on some gifts than others, god is supporting us on every step when, not if, we choose to walk one path or the other. And any path we choose, by only reaching inside ourselves for the gifts we have, it always goes to ones fulfillment and inevitable happiness. And no matter the path we choose it is always characterized by our will to do better, to do good for a greater good than to ourselves and the feeling that we were lucky; weather we admit or not that this “fortuna” was the support of GOD.
And if so, what is our part in our life if God is giving everything and is supporting us on every step, I hope the answer is simple : our choice; for I believe it is in our choice to do it or not, to choose from the paths opened before us the one we want to walk; and if we are not inspired about the paths that are opened before us, we simply have to choose we want to do better and who knows maybe we were already on the right path but we just didn’t yet have the courage to truly wish good for the others and for ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment